Explore our region by bike, riding along the flat tracks at the river Moselle or for more advanced bikers, travelling to the mountain tops of Eifel or Hunsrück. You can store your own bike in our garage. If you do not have one, you can rent a bike at our local bike hire.
Hikers will have plenty to discover, too. You can use routes selected by us or follow one of many signposted hiking tracks, for example the new Moselsteig!
Cochem and Its Surroundings!
- Trips by train, bus or ship
- Visit one of the many Castles: Reichsburg Cochem, Burg Pyrmont, Burg Eltz, Burg Arras, Burg Metternich
- Travel to the viewpoint "Pinner Kreuz“ via Cochem’s chairlift
- Experience the nearly 200 years old mustard mill in Cochem
- Enjoy wine tastings in Cochem or neighboring villages
- Visit the Moselland Museum in Ernst and rent a tractor
- Relax at the Leisure centre Cochem with open-air pool, indoor wave pool and children area
- Visit one of the many restaurants with local-inspired dish offers
- Cross the "Geierlay" — Longest rope bridge in Germany
- Leisure and wild parks, e.g. in Klotten